- Centralize your software development.
- Consistent workspaces.
- Secure by design.
- Entirely remote.
- DevSecOps in mind.
Traditional software development is inefficient. It's also risky
- Onboarding delays from environment setup
- Configuration drift as the project evolves
- Source code on insecure endpoints
- Limited compute power
- Lack of visibility into development workflow
OSS SDLC v0.1
- Kanboard is a free and open source Kanban project management software.
- Portainer is a lightweight sexy UI for visualizing your docker environment.
- Jenkins - Automation Server for CI and CD stuff
- TheNexus - Central Repository for Maven/Gradle
- SonarQube - Platform to manage code quality
- Gogs - central Git Repository
- Keycloak - central authentication server
- Vault - Manage Secrets and Protect Sensitive Data
- https://cachethq.io - The open source status page system
- BookStack is a simple, self-hosted, easy-to-use platform for organizing and storing information.
- Configuration Management: Terraform, Ansible
- Container orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes
- Monitoring: prometheus